Administrative Office Assistant
Overview: This program is specifically designed to aid students in progressing to a mastery skill level in software applications relating to business and industry today. The Career Learning Center has prepared a definitive program of study that is aimed at providing information relating to business and industry today.
- Level 1 Word
- Level 2 Word
- Level 1 Excel
- Level 2 Excel
- Level 1 Access
- Level 2 Access (Optional)
- Outlook/E-mail Etiquette
- Keyboarding/10 Key
- Multiline Phone Training and Phone Etiquette
- Business Correspondence including Email Best Practices
- Register with DLR and attend JSAP class
- Resume Development, Cover Letter, Thank You and Follow-up Response*
- Job Search Assistance*
Class Schedule: Meets every Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM for 16 weeks, 448 hours of classroom time.
- TABE testing scores of a minimum of 80% on Total Battery
- GED/High School Diploma
- December 31, 2018 - January 31, 2019
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
|Administrative Office Assistant (448 Hr. Classroom time/16 weeks)show details +||$2,000.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: December 1, 2018 3:52 pm
Sales End: December 31, 2018 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.