Intro to Computers
Overview: This class is designed for beginners and will help individuals learn the basics of the computer. Course work includes file management, working with multiple windows and becoming familiar with Windows Operating System.
- Turning the computer on and off properly
- Creating and organizing folders and files on the computer
- Searching on the Internet
- E-mail using Microsoft Outlook
- Working with multiple screens
Class Schedule: Classroom hours are available between 8:00 AM-3:30 PM, Monday through Thursday. Schedules will be set with the instructor.
Cost: $249 for 36 hours of classroom time or $99 for 10 hours.
- December 31, 2018 - December 31, 2030
8:00 am - 11:55 pm