Overview: This course is designed to prepare students with training n databases for business and industry today.
- Creating a Database Table
- Creating Relationships between Database Tables
- Creating Tables using a Wizard and using Help
- Performing Queries and Filtering Records
- Creating Forms
- Creating Reports, Mailing Labels, and Charts
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Creating Web Pages and Using Database Wizards
Class Schedule: Classroom hours are between 8:00 AM-3:30 PM, Monday through Thursday. Schedules will be set with the instructor.
Cost: $300 for 40 hours of classroom time or $99 for 10 hours.
- December 31, 2018 - December 31, 2030
8:00 am - 11:55 pm