Overview: This course is designed to prepare students with training in spreadsheets for business and industry today. Choose from level 1 for basic to intermediate skills or level 2 for more advanced users.
- Preparing an Excel Worksheet
- Formatting an Excel Worksheet
- Inserting Formulas in a Worksheet
- Enhancing a Worksheet
- Moving Data within and between Workbooks
- Maintaining Workbooks
- Creating a Chart in Excel
- Enhancing the Display of Workbooks
Level 1: designed to teach individuals how to use spreadsheets to organize, analyze and evaluate information. Learn to create and format spreadsheets and insert charts and formulas.
Level 2: designed for individuals who need advanced formatting, formulas and data management.
Class Schedule: Classroom hours are available between 8:00 AM-3:30 PM, Monday through Thursday. Schedules will be set with the instructor.
Cost: $300 for 40 hours of classroom time or $99 for 10 hours.
- December 31, 2018 - December 31, 2030
8:00 am - 11:55 pm