Overview: This course is designed to prepare students with training in presentation management for business and industry today. Students build a working knowledge of basic to intermediate skills in creating presentations.
- Preparing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Modifying a Presentation and Using Help
- Formatting Slides
- Adding Visual Appeal and Animation to Presentations
- Adding Visual Elements to a Presentation
- Sharing and Connecting Data
- Linking and Embedding Objects and Files
- Sharing Presentations
Class Schedule: Classroom hours are available between 8:00 AM-3:30 PM, Monday through Thursday. Schedules will be set with the instructor.
Cost: $300 for 40 hours of classroom time or $99 for 10 hours.
- December 31, 2018 - December 31, 2030
8:00 am - 11:55 pm