Overview: This course is designed to prepare students with training in documents for business and industry today. Choose from level 1 for Basic to Intermediate skills or level 2 for more advanced users.
- Creating, Printing, and Editing Word Documents
- Formatting Characters and Using Help
- Formatting Paragraphs and Documents.
- Maintaining Documents
- Customizing Documents
- Creating and Formatting Tables
- Enhancing Documents with Special Features
Level 1: designed to teach individuals how to create documents, letters, envelopes, labels and more. Learn to use different fonts, formatting, design, etc.
Level 2: designed for individuals needing more advanced document skills. Learn to create macros, footnotes, endnotes, table of figures, indexes, and customize formatting and design.
Class Schedule: Classroom hours are available between 8:00 AM-3:30 PM, Monday through Thursday. Schedules will be set with the instructor.
- December 31, 2018 - December 31, 2030
8:00 am - 11:55 pm