Overview: The Career Learning Center has prepared a definitive program of study that is aimed at providing information and training relating to an entry level bookkeeping position in business and industry.
- Outlook/E-mail Etiquette
- Business Math
- Principals of Accounting
- Keyboarding/10 Key
- Multiline Phone Training and Phone Etiquette
- Register with DLR and attend JSAP class
- Resume Development, Cover Letter, Thank You and Follow-up Response*
- Job Search Assistance*
Class Schedule: Meets every Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM for 20 weeks, 560 hours of classroom time.
- TABE testing scores of a minimum of 80% on Total Battery
- GED®/High School Diploma
*These activities/class may begin 4 to 6 weeks before completion of the course.
- December 31, 2018 - January 31, 2030
8:00 am - 3:30 pm